Are you ready to apply for vehicle or equipment finance? From the minute you decide on the purchase of a piece of equipment, motor vehicle, boat, aircraft, bobcat, tractor or semi trailer etc, you can be rest assured that you’re in safe hands.
When it comes to purchasing a vehicle or equipment using finance, there are a wide variety of options available. Trying to decide which vehicle or equipment finance option is the right one for you and then evaluate all the vehicle and equipment finance products can be time consuming and confusing.
First In Finance takes the pressure off its clients in the running around to get the job done. First in Finance will work directly with your suppliers and the finance company to settle the transaction in the most efficient and responsible manner. The options available to First in Finance clients are:
- Commercial Hire Purchase – Purchase vehicles, plant or equipment by paying a monthly “hire” fee until the full loan amount is reached. You own the vehicle or equipment when the final payment is made.
- Chattel Mortgage – A simple loan agreement where you borrow funds to buy an asset. The asset acts as security.
- Lease Finance Options – With Lease Finance you are able to finance 100% of the price of the asset for use in your business. The bank owns the asset and you lease it for an agreed term and amount.
- Rental Options – Also known as an operating lease, you can rent the equipment for a fixed period and then either return it at the end of the term, continue to rent or negotiate to purchase it outright.
- Insurance premium funding – Instead of using your working capital to pay insurance premiums upfront, you can work with a finance company to have your premiums “financed” and pay on a monthly basis.
- Fleet Management Options – Outsource the management of your fleet including the acquisition and disposal of vehicles, ongoing maintenance, registration and insurance, roadside assistance, fuel cards and more.
- Master Limit Facilities – Arrange approval to borrow an overall sum or master amount to use across a number of vehicles and assets.
You can find out more about the differences between the various finance options at our FAQ’s about Vehicle and Equipment Finance or Contact our experienced advisers to discuss which finance option best suits your business.