As we approach the end of financial year it’s time to look at how you will grow your business in the coming 12 months.
Often growth also means investing and many business owners don’t have spare capital laying around.
How you can invest to grow
Do you need to purchase new equipment, renovate your premises or expand?
As a small business owner you can claim immediate deductions on business assets that cost less than $20,000 and invest that extra cash in your business. If your cash flow can’t currently support an asset purchase an unsecured business loan can help.
What you can invest in
You know your business better than anyone else, however you may not be aware of all the areas that are eligible for investment that still allow you to claim the tax benefit. You can use a business loan to:
- Update shop fittings
- Buy new equipment
- Automate business systems
- Install new signage, display and shelving
- Update computers and printers
- Invest in marketing activities
- Purchase a new work vehicle
- Buy new trade tools or machinery
Applying for finance from $5,000 – $250,000
If you apply for finance and purchase your asset before the 30th of June the instant tax write-off applies. Details are:
- Unsecured finance available from $5,000 – $250,000
- Most loans approved within 24 hours and in your account the next business day
- Terms from 3 – 12 months
- Cash-flow friendly repayments
- No hidden fees or early repayment penalties.